Our worship schedule:
- Sunday Eucharist – at 10 a.m. (in-person and on zoom)
- Quiet Saturday Evening Eucharist – at 5 p.m. (in-person only)
- Special Upcoming Worship Services
- Longest Night Service, Thursday, Dec. 21st at 7 p.m.
- Joyous Christmas Vigil, Sunday, Dec. 24th at 5 p.m.
- Festive Christmas Morning Eucharist, Monday, Dec. 25th at 10 a.m.
- New Year’s Watch SERvice, Sunday, Dec. 31st at 7 p.m.
About Our Worship…
Yes! You are welcome here! Regardless of whether you are a lifelong Episcopalian or a new seeker or someone smack in the middle of those two, come right on in!
We are Episcopalians! That means we enjoy music, scripture, shared reflection, and prayers of praise and gratitude and petition. Our Saturday evening and Sunday morning worship is typically a celebration of the Eucharist – that is, a time when we feast on God’s Word and then break and share consecrated bread and share consecrated wine. This breaking and sharing of bread and wine strengthens our fellowship with the Lord Jesus and with each other.
And – also because we are Episcopalians – we thrive on fellowship. Stay with us for a bit, whether in the garden or parish house. Grab a cup of coffee or a snack and get to know us.
Call the office at (609) 494 – 2398 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our email list and to receive the service bulletin and zoom link by email. We hope to see you soon!